Wednesday, May 20, 2009

wednesday wedding update!

Nick and I both don't want to get married in a court house and we don't want to be married in a church we wont be attending.

I also tired to find a court house wedding pic and apparently they are so horrible that no one shares them online.

Anyway, Nick thought maybe we could find a way that his brother Mike could do it. I wouldn't have a problem with that, Mike looked into it and he's really excited to preform the ceremony but the "Elders" in his church don't think Nick and I should even be getting married. Mike didn't go into detail about it, he only said enough so that we knew that he couldn't get certified in his church. He said that he could get certified in a more liberal church but then he would be burning bridges with his church because his "Elders" said their peace. The other option is to be a judge. So we are back at square one I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment