Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hair of doom!


Every normal woman has to rant every once in while right? I know I'm not the only woman in the world that wishes they were born hairless in some areas. I don't understand why It is socially acceptable for men to get away hairy legs but women have to be smooth and hairless! Shaving your legs is such a hassle! Razor burn, cuts,

shaving cream every wear, by the time you are done shaving you are out of hot water, you get out of the shower and not only notice that you have patches from spots you missed but you get goose bumps and shaving was for nothing because you already have new growth.

I suppose there are only a few options for the unlucky women born with hairy legs. you can get lucky like me and get a guy that is very understanding and doesn't mind if you go a few days without shaving, work hard and endure the pain and hassle of staying hairless, or move to Europe. I hear they don't shave there!

I hope this blog/rant had a little common ground with the women reading my blog... and for the men, remember you are lucky you don't have to shave your legs!

No comments:

Post a Comment