Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wedding update!

If there is one thing I can't resist it is updating everyone on my wedding plans. Who knows, maybe I will just use Wednesdays for wedding updates so that people who are tired of hearing about it can skip those days.

So I have this super amazing guy who usually gives me whatever I want. Most women would die for such luck, and don't get me wrong I love it; but I want him to LOVE our wedding also. I mean it is his too right? so one day we were talking about themed weddings and I came out and asked him outright what he wanted our wedding to be like. He said that if he was planning it by his self he would do something old world fantasy. so, I started thinking and there wasn't any reason I could think of that the things I already planned wouldn't work with the theme he wanted. so I hopped on over to museumreplicas.com and this is the brides maid dress I came up with!

I'm having some trouble finding flower girl dresses that match though so if anyone has any ideas feel free to share. I just need little green Renaissance dresses.

Also we have come to the conclusion that the flower girls and ring bearers will be hobbits. unless we cant make it work realistically.

No comments:

Post a Comment