Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Just starting out


My sister and her Husband have been Blogging about their adoption process for several months now. Although I sometimes take pleasure in teasing them about there not really being much of a point in a blog, I myself have been drawn to learn the art of blogging.

The more I think about the path I have taken in life, and the fun and adventures I have had ( as much fun and adventure a small town girl can have anyway) I feel the need to share my stories with anyone who wants to read. I hope to provide some mild entertainment and who knows... maybe a little inspiration to blog readers. I also hope for good spelling and grammar as the blogger!

What is to be expected from this blog you ask? Flash backs, wedding updates, day to day life, dreams and aspirations, and even a little randomness and weirdness.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment