Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Think geek


If someone were to ask me where I like to shop the most I would most likely be speechless. "ME? Shop?" after really thinking about the question I came to the conclusion that I do get really excited when the ThinkGeek catalog comes in the mail. I also have to call Nick and tell him all about the cool new Items they may have advertised.



If you cant tell from the name Think geek is an online shop that has a lot of cool/geeky things. For example a shirt that plays theme music for you at the touch of a button. Or shower shock soap. I haven't ever used it but I have heard that Its like having a cup of coffee in the morning.

A few years back I got Nick light sabres for his birthday off this site. Last Halloween Roger bought all of his prizes for his Halloween party off this site.

My firstborn will definitely be wearing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment