Saturday, June 13, 2009

Welcome to Nick's Saturday Posts

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls – children of all ages, welcome to the newly installed and thoroughly involved “Weekend Update.” I, Mr. Nicholas “Bonnie’s other half” Shipley, shall be your moderator as we travel this whirlwind of awesomeness better known as the “random, arbitrary, abstract miscellaneous, bizarre world of the internet.”

For tonights’ installment, I give to you the following:

The first image is a painting I found of a concept piece depicting Darth Maul fighting a giant Rancor (I was getting’ my super-geek on with this one – being a mega Star Wars fan and all.)


This second image speaks for itself – but for you out there that might not get the reference, this is an actual He-Man “super puffy bodysuit” with shield and Lion-O’s sword (and yes, that is his real hair – man I loved the ‘80’s.) I must say I don’t think I have seen something this cool in a very long time. It might just be better then Mt. St. Helens ice cream. . . .might be.

BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL!!!

Oh, and the sad thing is, I kinda looked like this kid it real life when I was younger . . . and yes I was this freakin' awsome too. "Boom Baby!"



So until next time -


Randomness #17: Mr. T vs. Chuck Norris


"Why Mr. T is better then Chuck Norris"

Mr. T cannot be killed by conventional means. The only know method to destroy him is prolonged exposure to "jibba-jabba."


"Why Chuck Norris is better"

"Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter he grew a beard."

1 comment:

  1. First I want to say Nothing is better then Mt. st. Helens Ice crem... NOTHING!

    then you should know that the kid in the suit looks like he has huge ladie legs! :D

    love,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete