Tuesday, October 13, 2009

fun wedding ideas



I know its not wedding Wednesday, but I don't have a lot of blogging time these days so now its "whatever whenever blogging!"




I have been looking up wedding Ideas etc. and I found a few things that I like! some I may use but most wont go with my theme.




Penney rolls





The rolls of pennies are for your out of town guests to use at the penny slots. just use regular penny rolls with red an white twine (bakers twine) to tie your personalized note on!



I thought that Kat would love this tea cup center piece found on an Eco friendly wedding website!


1 comment:

  1. Bonnie,

    I LOVE these ideas. I have tons of bakers twine. In red and white and brown and white if you have a project where you need a little, let me know. I love the teacup candleabra. We could so make that.

    p.s.
    I was so beyond thrilled that I was able to see you this weekend. I've missed you so much. Maybe when things get more settled on my end, I can take some pin-up photo's of you. That would be fun and cheap. Something to think about.

    love you Miss Pretty,

    Kitty

    ReplyDelete