Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lifes changes

Have you ever notice how one thing happens and it changes the life of sometimes one person, sometimes several people? Of course once things are done they cannot be undone so sometimes those lives are forever changed.


I've never been good at writing, Most of the time I don't have much of an opinion and I don't use a lot of words.

The only thing I can say is that you had a great impact in my life. You were the kind of person that made the lives of others better just by knowing them. The world seemed a better place with you in it. Never forgotten, forever missed. Loved by... I wont venture to say all... but definitely most. You did so much for your country, your comunity, and your family. You are and always have been one of my heros. I hope I can be as great a person you were. Life is long but we will meet again...one day.


R.I.P Richard Glen Ogburn

No comments:

Post a Comment